Sunday, November 19, 2006

Forbidden Fruit

We met through mutual friends

Instantaneous attraction

A years worth of flirtation

Playing out sexual motives

In bars and houses

Always with friends

You were forbidden fruit

But I loved the attention

That night at the bar on 5th St.

Frustration took our hands

We snuck away from our friends

First you then me around the corner

That car ride to my apartment

Was so nauseating and excruciating

Once we got in my room

Pent up passion overtook

That year melted away

Into passionate intimacy

The crowd came home

And over the balcony you went

Home was your destination

To confess to your wife

And then you migrated

Far away from me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erotic, inflammed and disappointed all at the same time- nice work, H.

H. said...

Thanks....that was so long ago..it is like my own personal therapy..much cheaper

Anonymous said...

I really like how the picture goes with the text...